New CAREERS (Recruit/Review) site now available
We are pleased to announce that HR has completed an upgrade of our online RECRUIT/REVIEW system and it is available now!
ALL users should clear their Internet cache, cookies and browsing history! Also, don’t forget to bookmark the new site (https://careers.bowdoin.edu/hr/sso).
If you anticipate conducting a search this summer or revising job descriptions (RECRUIT activities) please plan to attend a RECRUIT training. If you will be completing performance evaluations as part of our pilot program, please attend a REVIEW training. Contact Meghan Greco (x3468 or firstname.lastname@example.org ) in HR to reserve a spot in one of the following training sessions or make individual arrangements. All trainings are in the Electronic Classroom on the lower level of Hawthorne-Longfellow Library.
- Thursday, July 17 9:00 – 10:30 am
- Wednesday, July 9 9:00 – 10:30 am Supervisors
- Wednesday, July 9 10:30 – 11:00 am Employees (self-evaluation and certification)
- Tuesday, July 15 1:30 – 3:00 pm Supervisors
- Tuesday, July 15 3:00 – 3:30 pm Employees (self-evaluation and certification)
- Tuesday, July 22 2:30 – 4:00 pm Supervisors
- Tuesday, July 22 4:00 – 4:30 pm Employees (self-evaluation and certification)