- 2019 Bowdoin College Health Plan Comparison Chart with Rates
- 2019 High Deductible Health Plan & HSA Frequently Asked Questions
- Bowdoin College PPO Health Plan Federal Summary Benefit Chart
- Bowdoin College HDHP Option #1 Federal Summary Benefit Chart
- Bowdoin College HDHP Option #2 Federal Summary Benefit Chart
- Basic Rx List Covered at 100% by HDHP Option #1 and Option #2
- Preventive Care Services covered at 100% through the Affordable Care Act
A Primary Care Physician (PCP) is an important part of managing your healthcare. For this reason, we ask you to list a valid Anthem PCP identification number for yourself and each enrolled dependent. The 10-digit PCP identification number can’t be provided by your doctor’s office. You must obtain the number from Anthem’s site. The number you last entered will be displayed in Workday on the enrollment page. If you changed your PCP during the year, please update it in Workday. In this way the name will be accurately displayed on your 2019 Anthem health plan ID card.