Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program is administered by Anthem EAP. All benefits eligible employees and your household members are eligible to use Anthem EAP.
Anthem EAP offers:
- Counseling and referral services 24 hours a day
- One-on-one consultation with a local counselor for up to 4 visits per issue per year
- A statewide network of providers
- Legal and financial consultations
- Child care and elder care referrals and consultations
- Website resources
- Anthem EAP Orientation Video
You do not need to be enrolled in one of the Anthem health plans to access this coverage. Call AnthemEAP at 1-800-647-9151 or check out the Anthem EAP website, an express line for all of your EAP needs. Go to www.anthemEAP.com and log in as Bowdoin College. Once in the website, click on MEMBER CENTER. You can use the Provider Locator to find a provider in your locale and when you have an appointment, confirm it through the website. You also can use the site to confidentially sign up for services or enroll in a personal or professional skill builder course.