Campus and Brunswick Parking Bans Midnight-7 a.m.
Campus Parking Ban
A Bowdoin College winter storm parking ban will be in effect TONIGHT, FROM MIDNIGHT – 7 A.M. (SATURDAY, FEB. 6, 2016). During this period snow removal operations are scheduled for the followingcampus streets and parking lots. Parking in restricted areas during the ban could result in a vehicle beingticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK AT:
• North Campus Drive and Circle
• South Campus Drive and Circle
• Coles Tower Drive
• Coffin Street lot
• Polar Loop (east side of Druckenmiller)
• Dayton lot (east side of Smith Union)
• Dudley Coe lot
• Rhodes Hall (front and rear lots)
• Russwurm (Afro-Am) lot
• Admissions (Burton-Little) lot
• Lancaster lot (behind Asian Studies)
• Chamberlain Hall lot (South Street)
• Stowe Inn (upper lot) – Please park in the back lot during the ban
• Maine Street lots (Howell, Burnett, Helmreich, MacMillan, Quinby, Ashby)
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR BRUNSWICK APARTMENTS: DO NOT PARK IN THE AREA BEHIND THE DUMPSTERS NEAR THE LAUNDRY; PLOWS USE THAT AREA TO PILE SNOW. ALSO, REMEMBER THAT PARK ROW IS A TOWN STREET THAT IS INCLUDED IN TOWN PARKING BANS.
STUDENTS MAY PARK IN ANY SIGNED STUDENT LOT DURING THE PARKING BAN. PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN A MANNER THAT WOULD HINDER SNOW REMOVAL.
TOWN OF BRUNSWICK PARKING BAN
The Town of Brunswick has declared a parking ban starting at 12 a.m. tonight through 7:00 a.m. (Saturday) for all public streets and municipal parking lots. Parking in restricted areas during the ban could result in a vehicle being ticketed and towed at the owner's expense.