BOWDOIN COLLEGE WINTER STORM PARKING BAN: MIDNIGHT – 7 A.M.
TOWN OF BRUNSWICK PARKING BAN: MIDNIGHT – 7 A.M.
A Bowdoin College winter storm parking ban will be in effect TONIGHT FROM MIDNIGHT – 7 A.M. (WEDNESDAY). During this period snow removal operations are scheduled for the following campus streets and parking lots. A vehicle remaining in any of the following parking areas during the snow parking ban may be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• North Campus Drive and Circle
• South Campus Drive and Circle
• Coles Tower Drive
• Coffin Street lot
• Polar Loop (east side of Druckenmiller)
• Dayton lot (east side of Smith Union)
• Dudley Coe lot
• Rhodes Hall (front and rear lots)
• Russwurm (Afro-Am) lot
• Admissions (Burton-Little) lot
• Lancaster lot (behind Asian Studies)
• Chamberlain Hall lot (South Street)
• Stowe Inn (upper lot) – Students please park in the back lot during the ban
• Maine Street lots (Howell, Burnett, Helmreich, MacMillan, Quinby, Ashby)
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR BRUNSWICK APARTMENTS: DO NOT PARK IN THE AREA BEHIND THE DUMPSTERS NEAR THE LAUNDRY; PLOWS USE THAT AREA TO PILE SNOW. ALSO, REMEMBER THAT PARK ROW IS A TOWN STREET THAT IS INCLUDED IN TOWN PARKING BANS.
STUDENTS MAY PARK IN ANY SIGNED STUDENT LOT DURING THE PARKING BAN. PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN A MANNER THAT WOULD HINDER SNOW REMOVAL.
TOWN OF BRUNSWICK PARKING BAN
The Town of Brunswick has declared a parking ban starting at midnight tonight and running through 7 a.m. Wednesday, March 4 for all public streets and municipal parking lots. Parking in restricted areas during the ban could result in a vehicle being ticketed and towed at the owner's expense.