Tuition & Fees
Tuition bills for active students are available through the Online Billing & Payment System. Students who owe a balance after they graduate or otherwise permanently leave the College receive paper bills, since their access to the online system ends when their Bowdoin network logins are deactivated.
Schedule of Fees for 2014-2015
- Tuition $46,354
- Room $5,964
- Board $6,796
- Student Activities Fee $454
- Total $59,568
- Class Dues – $30 annually for underclass students; $60 for senior year
- Off-Campus Study Fee – $1,000 per program
- Student Injury and Illness Insurance Plan – $1,986 (coverage may be waived at www.gallagherkoster.com/Bowdoin)
- Accident Only Insurance Plan – $300 (available to students who decide to waive coverage under the Student Injury and Illness Insurance Plan).
For information about student health insurance, please visit the Health Center web page.
Application materials for the Tuition Refund Insurance Plan through A. W. G. Dewar, Inc., are mailed in July to all enrolled students. We encourage you to consider whether such coverage would be personally advantageous. This insurance program supplements the College's refund policy, thereby providing more generous refunds throughout the term. Application and enrollment must be completed before the first day of classes, and may be done online at www.collegerefund.com. Please note that this insurance coverage is not available if the student studies way from Bowdoin.