Remote Learning and Teaching
Plan. Adapt. Communicate. Circumstances might require teaching a class remotely or having students attend class remotely with short notice: a campus closure, a flu outbreak, winter weather, etc. Being prepared is helpful in the event a quick shift is needed.
We are here to help.
- Take the remote teaching readiness checklist.
- Teaching or pedagogical help: Katie Byrnes, BCLT
- Academic technology support, Stephen Houser, Academic Technology and Consulting
- Blackboard questions: Jennifer Snow, Academic Technology and Consulting
- Research and e-resources Support, Erin Valentino, Library