Online Learning and Teaching
Plan. Build. Communicate. Circumstances might require teaching a class remotely or having students attend class remotely with short notice: a campus closure, a flu outbreak, winter weather, etc. Being prepared is helpful in the event a quick shift is needed.
We are here to help.
- Bowdoin Online Learning and Teaching (BOLT)
- Teaching or pedagogical help: Katie Byrnes, BCLT
- Academic technology support, Stephen Houser, Academic Technology and Consulting
- Blackboard questions: Jennifer Snow, Academic Technology and Consulting
- Research and e-resources Support, Erin Valentino, Library