- Application Live: April 2022
- Application Due: May 1, 2022
- Decisions Announced: May 10, 2022
- Kickoff Meeting: June 1, 2022
Application for 2022-23 Cohort
The BCLT Faculty Fellows application consists of responses to the two questions below, a CV, and syllabus (if applicable). Please submit in PDF format using the following naming convention: "Faculty Fellows_your last name.pdf" to Tammis Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 1, 2022.
- Explain your interest in joining the Baldwin CLT Faculty Fellows program. What goals do you have for your own teaching practice (e.g., gaining a better understanding of learning theory and evidence-based teaching; increasing your satisfaction with teaching; collaborating with instructors across campus; attending to a more diverse student body). [250 words]
- What Spring 2023 course would you like to focus your work in this year-long program? (If previously taught, include syllabus.) What do you aspire for students to remember/say on their course evaluations and/or in five years after taking this class that reflects how they experienced inclusive excellence in this class? [250 words]