Students must take at least one full-credit course (or the equivalent) in each of the following five distribution areas:
Click on the links below for a description of each requirement and a look at sample courses.
- Mathematical, Computational, or Statistical Reasoning
- Inquiry in the Natural Sciences
- Exploring Social Difference
- International Perspectives
- Visual and Performing Arts
NOTE: First-year seminars, independent study courses, and honors projects do not fulfill any of the five distribution requirements.
Click here for additional information.