CSci 107 Labs
[in Searles 128]
Labs are due a week after they are assigned (unless otherwise
announced in class).
Work individually, and call me if you need help. You are encouraged to
discuss ideas and techniques broadly with other class members, but not
specifics. Discussions should be limited to questions that can be
asked and answered without using any written medium (e.g. pencil and
paper or email).
- Lab 1 [Introduction to algorithms, part 1 (basic instructions and if-then-else)]
- Lab 2 [Introduction to algorithms,
part 2 (loops)]
- Lab 3 [Introduction to algorithms,
part 3 (lists)]
- Lab 4 [Introduction to algorithms,
part 4 (efficiency)]
- Lab 5 [Java: basics]
- Lab 6 [Java: arrays, strings (palindrome, Caesar's cypher)]
- Lab 7 [Java: methods (printing patterns, guessing game, poetry)]
- Lab 8 [Java: methods (bank account,
- Lab 9 (Java: recursion)
- Lab 10(computer organization)
- Lab 11(Turing machines)
After hours lab policy:
- Searles 128 - Student access will be Monday through Friday,
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. unless
classes are in session; noon-10pm Saturday and Sunday.
If you run into problems with lab access, let me know.