Resources for Students and Advisors
The SAFC guidelines and the student organizations handbook contain a lot of information pertaining to student activities.
The Student Activities Office also provides:
- copies of the Dining Services Student Catering Guide
- contracts for performers and guest lecturers
- financial paperwork, including SAFC budget proposal forms
- project numbers and long-distance phone codes for organizations
- balance inquiries and transaction information for student-run organizations
- organization mail boxes
- access to the Student Activities credit card and Wal-Mart tax-exempt card
- assistance with hotel reservations for performers and guest lecturers
- reservations for tables and spaces in Smith Union
- general assistance with programming, event-planning and paperwork
Please stop by our office for any of these items. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our door is always open!