The Bowdoin Shuttle
The Bowdoin Shuttle provides safe and convenient transportation for Bowdoin students. The shuttle operates within an approximate one-mile radius of the campus center, an area that includes downtown Brunswick and many off-campus student apartments. The Bowdoin Shuttle provides reliable service seven days a week when the College is in session. Rides are provided on a call-in basis and may be requested by contacting our shuttle dispatcher at (207) 725-3337.
The College employs professional shuttle drivers. Your drivers are: Eddie Tharp, Angela Keating, Judy Sewall and Anne Trottier.
Shuttle Service Hours
Sunday - Wednesday: 6 p.m. - 2 a.m.
Thursday - Saturday: 6 p.m. - 3 a.m.
Contact the Bowdoin Shuttle: 725-3337
SHUTTLE QUESTIONS? SHUTTLE ANSWERS!
Alcohol is not permitted in the Bowdoin Shuttle.
- SEA DOG BREWING COMPANY, TOPSHAM - Shuttle will stop at the main entrance.
- FORT ANDROSS - Shuttle will stop at the curb in front of the main entrance (double brown wooden doors).
- HANNAFORD SUPERMARKET - Shuttle will stop at the curb at the northeast corner of the building (nearest Elm Street Apartments).
- MAINE STREET - Shuttle will stop at Gardiner Savings Bank parking lot just south of Joshua's Tavern.
- PINE STREET APARTMENTS - Shuttle will stop on Pine Street in the center of complex at the top of the wooden steps near the blue light emergency phone.
- HARPSWELL APARTMENTS - Shuttle will stop to the west side of Harpswell Apartments (in the Watson Arena parking lot).
- FARLEY FIELD HOUSE - Shuttle will stop in the circle in front of the main entrance.
- BRUNSWICK APARTMENTS - Shuttle will stop on Park Row at the shuttle shelter located between units H & T.
- STOWE INN - Shuttle will stop at the front entrance.
- COLES TOWER - Shuttle will stop in the circle.
- POLAR BEAR - Shuttle will stop on North Campus Circle at the Polar Bear in front of The Peter Buck Center for Health and Fitness.
- MOULTON UNION - Shuttle will stop on South Campus Drive directly in front of Moulton Union.
View Bowdoin Shuttle in a larger map