Student Parking Information
Student parking decals for 2014-15 are GREEN.
- All student vehicles on campus property must bear a valid Bowdoin student parking decal. The cost for the decal is $40 ($20 for motorcycles, mopeds, and motor scooters), which will be billed to your student account. Place your decal on the right rear bumper.
- Registered student vehicles may park in any student lot at any time.
- Student vehicles on campus must park in a student lot during business hours: Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- On weeknights from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. and on weekends, student vehicles are permitted to park in any faculty/staff/visitor lot, with two important exceptions: The Admissions lot and the Russwurm visitor-only lot. These two lots are off-limits Monday - Saturday from 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and are reserved for campus visitors during those days and times.
- First-year students do not have campus parking privileges and may not register a motor vehicle with the College. First-year students who violate this policy will face disciplinary consequences.
- Parking fines start at $25 and are billed to your student account. Fines increase to $50 after three violations in an academic year. Habitual parking violators will have their vehicles towed at the owners' expense and lose their campus parking privileges for the remainder of the academic year.
- From time to time the College may direct that student vehicles be temporarily moved to other parking lots to accommodate large events, e.g., athletic events at Watson Arena and Farley Field House.
- As campus parking management is critical to the smooth operation of the College, parking violations will be strictly enforced.
- 10 Cleaveland Street
- 52 Harpswell Road
- Brunswick Apartments
- Harpswell Apartments
- Mayflower Apartments
- Pine Street Apartments
- Reed House
- Smith House
- Stowe House Inn (park in the rear lot or the first 2 rows of the front lot)