Enrollment Form Guidelines - Spring 2013
The purpose of the online Enrollment Form is to verify your presence on campus each semester and to make any necessary changes to your personal and directory information. Therefore, this form will only be accessible from a computer on campus. Please go to this web address to complete your form:
What do you do?
- Your username and password are the same as the ones you use for email.
- Once logged in, you will navigate through five to six screens of information. Review the information and make any changes needed to your personal and directory information.
- Your enrollment form will only be successfully submitted if you go through every screen, clicking the "Continue" buttons and, finally, the "Submit" and "Finished" buttons.
- If your enrollment form has been submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation email. Please keep this email message as proof of your Enrollment Form submission.
What do you do if you have problems?
Contact the student helpdesk at x5050. Please note that the online enrollment form will not be available 3:00-5:00 a.m.
Please remember the following:
- Your course registration is not complete until you submit your online Enrollment Form to the Office of the Registrar. The deadline for submission of this form is 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 25. Any student who does not return this form by this deadline will be dropped from all classes and will be assessed a $20 late fee in order to re-enroll. In order to re-enroll you will need to fill out an Add/Drop card and have it signed by the course instructors and your advisor. This also means that you will not have access to Blackboard and will not receive email from your professors regarding your courses until you re-enroll.
- If the form is still not received by 8:30 a.m. on Monday, February 4, a block will be put on your ID card functions, including a block on your residence hall, dining service privileges, and library privileges.
- On Monday, February 11 at 8:30 a.m., any student who has not submitted an Enrollment Form will be put on an involuntary leave of absence and asked to leave the college.