Enrollment Form Guidelines - Fall 2014
The purpose of completing the online Enrollment Form is to verify your presence on campus each semester and to make changes to your personal and directory information. Because the completion of this form tells us that you are on campus, this form will only be accessible from a computer on campus. Please go to this web address to complete your Enrollment Form:
What do you do?
- Your username and password are the same as the ones you use for email.
- Once logged in, you will navigate through five or six screens of information. Review the information and make any changes needed to your personal and directory information.
- Your enrollment form will only be successfully submitted unless you go through every screen, clicking the "Continue" buttons and, finally, the "Submit" and "Finished" buttons.
- Once your enrollment form has been submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation email. Please keep this email message as proof of your Enrollment Form submission.
What do you do if you have problems?
Contact the student helpdesk at x5050. Please note that the online Enrollment Form will not be available 3:00-5:00 a.m.
Please remember the following:
- Your course registration is not complete until you submit your online Enrollment Form to the Office of the Registrar. The deadline for submission of this form is 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 10. Any student who does not return this form by this deadline will be dropped from all classes and will be assessed a $20 late fee in order to re-enroll. In order to re-enroll you will need to Add/Drop classes through Polaris.
- If the Enrollment Form is still not received by 8:30 A.M. on Monday, September 15, a block will be put on your ID card functions, including a block on your residence hall, dining service privileges, and library privileges.
- On Monday, September 22 at 8:30 A.M., any student who has not submitted an Enrollment Form will be put on an involuntary leave of absence and asked to leave the college.