Along with our support from Dining Services, the BOG is supported and partially funded by the Student Activities Funding Council (SAFC).
Projects and purchases the SAFC have funded in the past:
- our yearly truckloads of compost
- all other purchased farm inputs (rock powders, supplemental seed, straw, building materials, harvest supplies etc.)
- fundraising t-shirt printing
- produce from other farmers for harvest party
Some student-initiated and -suggested projects include:
- the garden itself!
- t-shirt sales
- strawberries and asparagus
- specialty crops and herbs such as Thai peppers and basil
- the campus farmers market
- our tool organization system
To join our BOG club mailing list:
Please email Jeremy Tardif with "Add to mailing list" in the title and your name in the body of the email.