Buildings Access

Residence Halls

Residence halls are locked at all times and require authorized  Bowdoin OneCards for entry.

Most academic and administrative buildings on the Bowdoin College campus have exterior door access readers that require a Bowdoin OneCard for access. Each building's access plan is individually designed to meet the needs of the residents within the building.

Requests for additional student access should be made to faculty or Residential Life if the change is regarding housing.  Faculty and staff requests should be made to department coordinators or supervisors who can send card access programming edits and authorization to