Support for Mobile App Development
New!: Get the Quick Start to iOS Development
Information Technology offers these resources to students developing mobile apps:
- A subrepository for the project's codebase
- Storage on microwave for server-side scripts or data
- A development web server to process http requests and execute scripts
- iOS development via Apple's iOS Developer University Program:
- A limited supply of iPads and iPods Touch registered to test apps
- Macintosh lab computers with Apple's Xcode development environment, iOS Simulator, and iOS SDK
Please note that these resources are for development only and are made available for a limited period of time. They are not intended to serve in a production capacity for released apps.
For more information, please email Andrew Currier in IT's Education and Reserach Consulting group.