Making a conference call
To host a conference call with a total of three people, including yourself, follow these instructions:
- Dial the first person (press 9 for an outside line, then dial the telephone number. If it is a long distance call you will be prompted for your long distance code).
- Press the "MORE" softkey and then press the "CONFRN" softkey.
- Dial the second person.
- Press the "CONFRN" softkey.
- All three participants should be connected.
If you need to host a conference call with four or more people, you will need a conference bridge.
AT&T Teleconference Service provides the Conference Call Bridge for all conference calls on Campus.
To request a conference bridge:
Contact Suzann Stewart, Manager of Voice and Mobile Technology at 725-3966 or via email.
Please provide the following information: Department name, name of the person responsible for the conference bridge, their extension and department code.
To start using your AT&T Conference Bridge:
- Distribute the dial-in number and access code to the invited conference attendees.
- If you are the host, dial the toll-free access number and enter the access code followed by the pound (#) sign.
- Press star (*) and enter four digit host code then press pound (#).
- Begin your conference.
- Document author:
- Last modified:
- Jun 18, 2015