The Ribbon appears at the top of the Word window and includes tabs and groups of tools organized to help you find things quicker.
- Get started with Word's new ribbon How To.
- Watch a video tutorial to help you get more familiar with what the Ribbon has to offer. (2 minutes)
What's New in Microsoft Word?
- New Full Screen View helps to eliminate distracting items letting you focus on your writing.
- Search within your document with using Word's new search bar.
- New layout and style tools to make presentations that shine!
- Add equations using the new Equation tools.
- Need to know how to do something in Word 2011 that you used to do in Word 2008? Try out the Word interactive guide!
- Find more new features, How Tos, and online tutorials for Word 2011 and the other Office 2011 products on Microsoft's website.
- Document author:
- Last modified:
- Sep 28, 2011