Creating a pdf
Note: There are other ways to create PDF's. These instructions use what comes with your computer (Mac) or a free utility (Windows).
On a Mac:
- From within any software program, choose File/Print...
- Click the PDF button on the bottom left of the Print window.
- Select Save as PDF...
- At the Save window, give your file a name, choose where to save it (e.g., desktop) and click the Save button.
- Navigate to the save location (e.g., desktop) and you will see your pdf.
On a PC:
- If your computer does not have it, install BullZip's free PDF Printer.
- Click on the Download icon
- Click on the link for "Download PDF Printer 188.8.131.525 from North America"
- Save the installer file to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and run the installer, using all the default options.
The installation will create a printer called "Bullzip PDF Printer" in your printer list.
From within any software program, choose File/Print...
At the Print window, select Bullzip PDF Printer from the pulldown window.
A Bullzip PDF Printer window will appear. The default settings is for your pdf to be saved on your desktop. You can change that and also change the file name in the File Name field. Click the Save button.
Back at the Print window, click the OK button.
Navigate to the save location (e.g., desktop) and you will see your pdf.
- Document author:
- Last modified:
- Oct 02, 2009