Print From iWorks to a PolarPrint Mobile Printer
Print from an iWorks App
Although you can't natively print from an iWorks App on an iOS device, you will still be able to print your documents by following these steps.
- Once you are ready to print your document, click on the wrench in the upper-right corner of the menu bar.
- In the Tools menu, tap Share and Print
- In the Share and Print menu tap Email Document
- On the Email Document menu, tap PDF
- Enter one of the three email addresses for PolarPrint Mobile when prompted, ensure you send from your Bowdoin email address and send the message. Your document will be sent to PolarPrint as an attachment and will appear at one of the PolarPrint release stations around campus.
- Document author:
- Last modified:
- Aug 27, 2013