Delete Printer - Windows
These instructions will walk you through deleting a printer from Windows.
- Click on the Start Button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Printers and Faxes
- Select the printer you want to remove
- Click on File in the menu bar and select Delete to remove the printer
- You may also right-click the printer and choose Delete
- Click Yes when asked if you are sure you want to delete the printer
- Click on the Windows Orb in the lower left-hand corner of the screen (formerly called the Start Button)
- Click on Devices and Printers
- Select the printer you want to delete.
- If printers don't appear, double-click the words Printers and Faxes in the middle of the window to show the list of printers.
- Click Remove Device from the banner towards the top of the window
- You may also right-click the printer and select Remove Device
- Click Yes when asked if you would ike to remove the printer
- Document author:
- Last modified:
- Mar 22, 2010