Delete Printer - OS X
The following instructions will walk you through deleting a printer in OS X.
OS X 10.5+
- Click on the Apple Menu in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
- Select System Preferences...
- Click on the Print & Fax icon
- If the lock in the bottom left-hand corner is locked, click on it and supply your username and password to unlock it
- Click on the printer you would like to remove
- Click the - at the bottom of the list of printers
- Click Delete Printer when asked if you would like to delete your selected printer
- Document author:
- Last modified:
- Mar 22, 2010