Set Up iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad for Email
iPhone/iPod touch/iPad E-mail Setup
Protect your private information on your iPod or iPod Touch!
It is strongly recommended that you put a passcode on your device in case it gets lost or stolen!
- Select "Settings" on your home screen
- Tap the "Mail, Contacts, Calendar" item
- Under accounts, select "Add Account". Select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the email field
- Enter "bowdoincollege" for the domain (no quotes)
- For username, enter "username" (without the quotes and where username is your bowdoin username)
- Enter your password and select "next:
- Enter "webmail.bowdoin.edu" as the server
- Document author:
- Last modified:
- Aug 19, 2014