If you do not have VPN access you may request access by filling out the VPN access request form.
1. On your device, choose Settings > General > Network > VPN
2. Choose Add VPN Configuration
3. Choose IPSec
4. Fill out the following information:
Account: Your Bowdoin email address (ex. email@example.com)
Password: your Bowdoin email password
Use Certificate: OFF
Group Name: Bowdoin
Secret: Get the Secret or "Shared Secret" from the secure VPN web page.
5. Set the Proxy to off
6. Click Save
1. Once you've created a VPN configuration choose Settings from your Home Screen.
2. VPN will be listed.
3. Slide the switch to on or off.
4. Type in your Bowdoin password.
5. You will know that you are connected when you see the VPN symbol in the top left corner of your screen. The VPN may disconnect when your device goes into hibernation (sleep) mode.
* The VPN is meant for off campus use and will not work while connected to Bowdoin wireless.