Using EchoDrive From A Mobile Device
Files located on EchoDrive can be accessed from many mobile devices through the use of a free app called MobilEcho by GroupLogic. This is the same app that is used to access MobilEcho services for faculty and staff.
Download the app from the iTunes store by clicking here or by scanning the QR code below using any of the free QR code reader apps also available on the iTunes App Store.
Download the app from the Android Marketplace by clicking here or by scanning the QR Code below using any of the free QR code reader apps also available on the Android Marketplace.
Configure The App and Connect
- Locate and open the app on your mobile device.
- Tap the '+' to add a new connection
- Enter the following connection settings:
- Server Address: echodrive.bowdoin.edu:8043
- Display Name: Echo Drive
- Username: username (The first part of your email address, before the @bowdoin.edu)
- Save Password: Recommended to leave this off for added security
- Once the settings have been added, tap "Save" in the upper-right corner
- The new connection will appear on the main screen. Tap on the server to connect
- When prompted, enter your Bowdoin password
- Finally tap on "Echo Drive" to access and add files to your space on Echo Drive.
- Document author:
- Last modified:
- Dec 11, 2012