To open Webmail, open your web browser and log in to https://webmail.bowdoin.edu
Click on the Calendar button in the left navigation pane.
Customize your calendar to match your work schedule.
- Click once on Options located on the upper right left.
- Click once on Settings on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the third tab, Calendar, within the Settings section.
- Under Appearance check the days of the week and the hours of your work week.
- Click Save in the lower right of the window.
- Click on MyMail on the upper right of the window.
Basic Calendar Tasks
Advanced Calendar Tasks
- Using Categories and colors for your meetings.
- Share your personal calendar with others.
- View two or more calendars side by side:
- While in the Calendar, note the list of calendars you have access to via the left navigation bar
- Check the box next to the calendars that you want to view side by side. (Note that this can take a few moments for large calendars.)
Though Exchange 2010 enables you to share your own personal calendar, shared departmental calendars require an extra step. Follow these instructions.
- Document author:
- Last modified:
- Jul 20, 2010