Mathematica for Faculty/Staff home use:
Our Mathematica license includes home use (on personally-owned computers) by faculty and staff. To use Mathematica at home or to upgrade your existing home license, just visit the Wolfram registration site. You will be asked for our campus license number, which is L2976-7797. Please use your "@bowdoin.edu" email address when requesting the license. Wolfram will verify your status at Bowdoin, and then send you the appropriate password. Only home use licenses should be requested through Wolfram. If you need Mathematica on your Bowdoin computer, please contact the Help Desk at x3030 or submit an online ticket.
Installation instructions (for use on a personally-owned computer):
1. Go to the Wolfram User Portal download site. Select "continue without signing in."
2. Using your "@bowdoin.edu" email address, request an Activation Key.
3. Check your Bowdoin email for a link to download the installer.
4. If you haven't already done so, you'll be prompted to create a Wolfram ID. You can then download the installer.
5. Run the installer and enter your Activation Key.
For more information about Mathematica, including product demonstrations and instructions, visit the Wolfram website.