Searles 216 is designed to support the Math Department's coursework and research. The room also includes an overhead projector, data projector, VCR, DVD player, and a sound system that can be used for audio/visual presentations by students and faculty.
Location: Searles Science Building, Room 216
Hours: Closed for public use - Spring 2015. Closed during school breaks.
Room Type: Apple Computer Lab running OSX 10.9 and Windows 7
Reservations: May be reserved during non-public hours, contact Sue Theberge
- 17 - Apple 21.5" Dual-Boot iMac computers running OS X and Windows 7.
These computers have 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7 processors, a Fusion Hard Drive and 8 GB of RAM.
- 1 - Instructor Station
Dell OptiPlex GX790 (same configuration as classroom computers). Work station interfaces with projection and audio system.
- For a list of software installed on the computers click here.
- Sony VPL S900 Data Projector
This Sony Data Projector is ceiling mounted and capable of resolutions up to 800 x 600.
- HP LaserJet 4050N Printer
- VCR, DVD Player, and Sound System
- Overhead Projector