Hatch 102 is a PC lab designed to allow students to use technology in their academic work. Its close proximity to the science library makes it the perfect place to complete research projects.
The room can be reserved for classes by faculty.
Location: Hatch Science Library, Room 102
Hours: Open by reservation
Room Type: Dell Computer Lab running Windows 7 64-bit
Reservations: Contact the Biology Department
- 16 - Dell OptiPlex GX790 Computers with dual 19-inch LCD monitors.
These computers have an Intel i7 processor running at 3.4 GHz and 8 GB of RAM.
- 1 - Instructor Station
Dell OptiPlex GX790 (same configuration as classroom computers). Work station interfaces with projection and audio system.
- Sony VPL S900 Data Projector
This Sony Data Projector is ceiling mounted and capable of resolutions up to 800 x 600.
- VCR, DVD Player, and Sound System
- Polar Print Black and White Printer
In addition to the general lab software, Hatch 102 also has the following software installed:
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max 2014
- Phoenix Machinima Browser
- Ravin Lite
- FRAPS installed on Instructor computer
- Camtasia installed on computers 1, 15, and 16
- Poser Pro installed on computers 12 and 15