H&L Electronic Classroom
The ECR is a iMac classroom that offers professors the flexibility of instructing students in a classroom environment, while at the same time allowing them to bring technology use into their coursework. The classroom is designed to help professors and students give elaborate audio and video presentations. The room is equipped with two Sony Data Projectors, a VCR, a DVD player, and a sound system.
The room can be reserved for classes by faculty and when the classroom is not in use it serves as an open lab during library hours.
Location: H & L Library basement
Hours: Open during library hours, when not reserved
Room Type: Apple iMac Computer Classroom/Open Lab running OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and Windows 7 64-bit
Reservations: Michelle E. McDonough
- 25 - Apple iMac Computers
These computers have a Quad-Core Intel i7 processor and 8 GB of RAM.
- 1 - Instructor Station
Apple iMac (same configuration as classroom computers). Work station interfaces with projection and audio system.
- 2 - Sony VPL CX10 Data Projectors
These Sony Data Projectors are ceiling mounted and capable of resolutions up to 1024 x 768.
- VCR, DVD Player, and Sound System
- Polar Print Black and White Printer located in the Electronic Classroom
- Polar Print Black and White Printer located in the Scratch Space
- Polar Print Color Printer located in the Scratch Space
- For a list of software installed in OSX please visit OSX Software.
- For a list of software installed in Windows please visit Windows Software.
In addition to the general lab software, the Electronic Classroom also has the following software installed:
- Final Cut X
- Nvivo 10
- Adobe CS5
- Camtasia installed on computers A3-A7, B3-B7, C4 and C5