Druckenmiller 210 is a Earth and Oceanographic lab equipped with Dell PCs. The lab is designed to allow students to utilize Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software technologies in their academic work.
Location: Druckenmiller Hall, Room 210
Hours: Open by reservation
Room Type: Dell Computer Lab running Windows 7 64-bit
Reservations: Contact the Earth & Oceanographic Department
- Instructor Station:
Dell OptiPlex GX790 Desktop with a single 24" LED Monitor, an Intel i7 Processor running at 3.4 GHz and 8GB of RAM
- Sony VPL PX21 Data Projector
This Data Projector is ceiling mounted and capable of resolutions up to 1024 x 768
- 18 Dell OptiPlex GX790 Desktops with single 24" LED Monitors, Intel i7 Processors running at 3.4 GHz and 8GB of RAM
- 4100 LaserJet Printer
- Polar Print Black and White Printer located in the atrium of Druckenmiller Hall
- Polar Print Color Printer located in the atrium of Druckenmiller Hall
- For a list of software installed in Windows please visit Windows Software.