Location: Hatch Science Library, Room 102
Hours: Open by reservation
Room Type: Dell Computer Lab running Windows 7 64-bit
Reservations: Contact the Biology Department
Hatch 102 is a PC lab designed to allow students to use technology in their academic work. Its close proximity to the science library makes it the perfect place to complete research projects.
The room can be reserved for classes by faculty.
- 16 - Dell OptiPlex GX790 Computers with dual 19-inch LCD monitors.
These computers have an Intel i7 processor running at 3.4 GHz and 8 GB of RAM.
- 1 - Instructor Station
Dell OptiPlex GX790 (same configuration as classroom computers). Work station interfaces with projection and audio system.
- Sony VPL S900 Data Projector
This Sony Data Projector is ceiling mounted and capable of resolutions up to 800 x 600.
- HP LaserJet 4050N Printer which is part of Bowdoin's Public Printing system
- VCR, DVD Player, and Sound System
- For a list of software installed on the computers click here.
- Additional software installed in Hatch 102
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max 2013
- Phoenix Machinima Browser