Location: Sills Hall, Room 205
Hours: open by reservation
Room Type: Classroom
Reservations: Contact the Campus Scheduler
Sills 205 is a standard classroom that offers professors the flexibility of instructing students in a classroom environment, while at the same time allowing them to bring technology use into their coursework. The classroom is designed to help professors and students give elaborate audio and video presentations.
- Instructor Station
Included on the desk is a 17" wide-screen monitor and mounted underneath is a mac mini providing access to both Mac OS X and Windows7 operating systems
- Sanyo PLV-70 Data Projector
This Sanyo data projector is ceiling mounted and is capable of resolutions of up to 1024 X 768.
- SP Controls (Smart Box), VCR/DVD Combo Player, and Sound System
- 3 Large Wall-mounted Chalkboards
- Digital Presenter Document Camera
- Window Blinds
- A list of OS X software may be found here and a list of Windows 7 software may be found here.