Location: Hubbard Hall, Room 213
Hours: Open by Reservation
Room Type: Classroom
Seating Capacity: 49
Reservations: Contact the Campus Scheduler
Hubbard 2 West is a classroom that offers professors the flexibility of instructing students in a classroom environment, while at the same time allowing them to bring technology use into their coursework. The room is designed to help professors and students give elaborate audio and video presentations.
- Expression Cart containing: 15" flat panel monitor interfaced with a Mac Mini providing access to both Mac OS X and Windows7 operating systems, NEC VT-695 Data Projector capable of resolutions up to 1024 x 768 and a Toshiba DVD/VHS Combo Player
- Instructor Lectern With Mic
- Overhead Projector On Cart
- 5 Large Mobile White Boards
- 2 Large Mobile Chalk Boards
- Window Blinds or Curtains
- A list of OS X software may be found here and a list of Windows 7 software may be found here.