Location: Visual Arts Center (VAC)
Hours: Open by Reservation
Room Type: Classroom
Seating Capacity: 77
Reservations: Contact the Campus Scheduler
Beam classroom is uniquely equipped with an advanced digital projection system that allows for dual slide presentations for ease of comparison/contrast. This classroom is designed to help professors and students give elaborate multimedia presentations.
- 1 - Instructor Station
Included in the podium is a MacPro desktop connected to an NEC 22" flat panel display and includes a laptop connector
- Mitsubishi UD8400 Data Projector
This projector is ceiling mounted and has a native resolution of 1920x1200 pixels
- Crestron Controller (in closet) with VCR/DVD Players and Sound System
- Overhead Projector
- 2 Large Wall-mounted blackboards
- Room-darkening window shades
- A list of OS X software may be found here and a list of Windows 7 software may be found here.