Location: Banister, Room 106
Hours: Open by reservation
Room Type: Classroom
Seating Capacity: 39
Reservations: Contact the Campus Scheduler
Banister 106 is a standard classroom that offers professors the flexibility of instructing students in a classroom environment, while at the same time allowing them to bring technology use into their coursework. The classroom is designed to help professors and students give elaborate audio and video presentations.
- 1 - Instructor Station
Included on the desk is a 17" wide-screen monitor and mounted underneath is a mac mini providing access to both OS X and Windows 7 operating systems
- Eiki LC-W3 Data Projector
This projector is ceiling mounted and capable of resolutions up to 1024 x 768
- SP Controls (Smart Box), VCR/DVD Combo Player and Sound System
- Digital Presenter Document Camera
- 2 Large Wall-mounted Chalkboards
- Window Shutters
- A list of OS X software may be found here and a list of Windows 7 software may be found here.