Location: Adams Hall, Room 406
Hours: Open by reservation
Room Type: Classroom
Seating Capacity: 33
Reservations: Contact the Campus Scheduler
Adams 406 is a standard classroom that offers professors the flexibility of instructing students in a classroom environment, while at the same time allowing them to bring technology use into their coursework. The classroom is designed to help professors and students give elaborate audio and video presentations.
- 1 - Instructor Station
Included on the podium is a 17" flat panel monitor interfaced with a dual-boot Mac Mini providing access to both Mac OS X and Windows7 operating systems
- NEC PA550W Data Projector
This projector is ceiling mounted and capable of resolutions up to 1280x800
- SP Controls (Smart Box), VCR/DVD Combo Player and Sound System
- Digital Presenter Document Camera
- 2 Wall-mounted Whiteboards
- Pull-down Window Shades
- A list of OS X software may be found here and a list of Windows 7 software may be found here.