Location: Adams Hall, Room 114
Hours: Open by reservation
Room Type: Classroom
Seating Capacity: 17
Reservations: Contact the Campus Scheduler
Adams 114 is a standard classroom that offers professors the flexibility of instructing students in a classroom environment, while at the same time allowing them to bring technology use into their coursework. The classroom is designed to help professors and students give elaborate audio and video presentations.
- 1 - Instructor Station
17" wide-screen LCD monitor and a dual-boot Mac Mini providing access to both Mac OS X and Windows7 operating systems
- NEC PA550W Data Projector
This projector is ceiling mounted and capable of resolutions up to 1280x800
- SP Controls (Smart Box), VCR/DVD Combo Player and Sound System
- Kodak Slide Projector on cart
- Digital Presenter Document Camera
- 2 Wall-mounted Chalkboards
- Pull-down Window Shades
- A list of OS X software may be found here and a list of Windows 7 software may be found here.