Institutional Research, Analytics & Consulting provides data to College departments for analysis, decision-making, and reporting and works across the College to help others maintain and use data effectively.
We foster insights and inform conversations to promote the Common Good.
- Advocate for the quality and integrity of College data
- Provide relevant information and analytics to campus leaders for planning and decision making
- Consult with campus departments to improve data collection, storage, and analysis
- Support the College in its assessment of initiatives, programs, departments, and grants
- Curate current and historical College data for official reporting and communications to internal and external audiences
Excellence: We deliver superior quality in the work that we do.
Collaboration: We leverage the power of working together to produce better results.
Learning: We seek continuous professional growth and learning, and we advance understanding of data and analytics.
Integrity: We conduct our work ethically, honestly, and professionally.
Confidentiality: We protect the privacy of Bowdoin students, faculty, staff, and alumni and ensure the security of the data we collect and maintain.
Adaptability: We accept and embrace new challenges in order to improve our work and respond to a dynamic, evolving environment.
Physical Address: 216 Maine Street
Mailing Address: 5900 College Station, Bowdoin College, Brunswick, Maine 04011-8450