Steps in the Review Process
- Annual Evaluation for all departments (except Dining Service, IT and the division of Academic Affairs)
- Annual Evaluation for Dining Service, IT and departments within Academic Affairs (except Library and Office of the Registrar)
- 6 Month Evaluation
Reference Guides for Review
- How do I initiate an Annual Performance Evaluation?
- How do I initiate a 6 Month Evaluation?
- How do I initiate an IT Evaluation?
- How do I do my annual Self-Evaluation?
- How do I certify my annual Self-Evaluation?
- Styles of Supervisor Evaluations
- How do I serve as a Multi-Rater?
- How do I serve as a Multi-Rater for an IT Evaluation?
- Supervisor - Annual Evaluation
- Supervisor - 6 Month Evaluation
- Employee - Self Evaluation (Word .docx)
- April 1 through March 31
- September 1 - August 31
- 6-month evaluation should be completed with 6 months after the new employee's date of hire
Definitions of Ratings
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Customer Focus/Service
- Planning and Organizing
- Professional/Technical/Procedural Expertise
- Project Management
- Safety and Environmental Awareness
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Participation
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
Review Writing Resources
Resources for Goal Setting
Log into Review now!