Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Date: May 2016
All benefits eligible employees and your household members are eligible to use the Employee Assistance Program which is administered by Anthem EAP. You do not need to be enrolled in one of the Anthem health plans to access this coverage. Call AnthemEAP at 1-800-647-9151, an express line for all of your EAP needs, or visit the Anthem EAP website. Once on the website you will need to Login to the Members section and type in Bowdoin College when prompted to enter your company name.
Anthem EAP offers a range of services. Some are listed here and you are invited to view the Anthem EAP Orientation Video to learn more.
- Counseling and referral services 24 hours a day
- One-on-one consultation with a local counselor for up to 4 visits per issue per year
- A statewide network of providers*
- Legal and financial consultations
- Child care and elder care referrals and consultations
- Skill Builders online video courses (in the Centers section)
- Learn to reduce stress with the myStrength confidential, online, program (in the Centers section)
- Quarterly wellness newsletter
- Monthly wellness webinars
- Many additional website resources
- Summary of EAP Services for Employees
- Summary of EAP Services for Managers & Supervisors
- NEW EAP LiveHealth Online
*To find a provider where you live or work and to confidentially confirm an appointment through the web site use the Provider Locator search tool (located in the Centers section on the homepage). You will be directed to create a separate member login to utilize this feature.