Date Posted:03/15/2004, 9:15AM
Attention Bowdoin College Alumni, Parents, and Fans:
The Bowdoin College Office of Alumni Relations is sponsoring a bus/hotel package to the women's basketball NCAA Division III Final Four in Norfolk, Virginia.
The package includes:
* Tickets to all four Final Four games;
* Motorcoach transportation from Brunswick, Maine, to Norfolk, Virginia;
* 3 nights hotel accommodations with breakfast;
* Transfers to and from the games;
* Post-game receptions both Friday night and Saturday evening (with the women's basketball team and coaches);
* Prizes and assorted Bowdoin goodies.
Prices are as follows:
* $320 per person (double occupancy)
* $275 per person (triple occupancy)
* $255 per person (quadruple occupancy)
* $455 per person (single occupancy)
Departure will be from Farley Field House on the Bowdoin campus at 8 a.m. on Thursday, March 18. Return to Brunswick will be late Sunday night, March 21.
Note: We are considering adding a Massachusetts pick-up point if there is enough interest. Please indicate whether you would prefer a Massachusetts pick-up.
To register or for more information, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (207) 725-3932 or 725-3266 after 9 a.m. on Monday, March 15. Space will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to 50. If there is high demand, a second bus may be added.