Grant-seeking Resources at Bowdoin

The Sponsored Research Office and the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations are responsible for supporting all grant-related activities at Bowdoin. The Offices are also the “official record keepers” for the College and oversee all record retention processes. Even if you are applying for a fellowship, and don’t require College approval, please keep us informed!

The Office of Sponsored Research Programs obtains, manages, and stewards external grant support for faculty research and scholarship.

The Office of Sponsored Research is also the institutional steward for all research compliance issues, including compliance related to the grants and administration of external grants as well as the broader institutional obligations of the College.

Corporate & Foundation Relations (CFR) provides information and help for institutional proposals.