Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Searles Science Building - 104
- Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley
- B.S. Westmont College
Algebra: ring theory, module theory, noncommutative (algebraic) geometry, operator algebras, category theory, and interactions between these topics.
- Manuel L. Reyes, A prime ideal principle for two-sided ideals, Comm. Algebra 44 (2016), no. 11, 4585-4608.
- Manuel Reyes, Daniel Rogalski, and James J. Zhang, Skew Calabi-Yau algebras and homological identities, Adv. Math. 264 (2014), 308-354
- Chris Heunen and Manuel L. Reyes, Active lattices determine AW*-algebras, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 416 (2014), no. 1, 289-313.
- Chris Heunen and Manuel L. Reyes, Diagonalizing matrices over AW*-algebras, J. Funct. Anal. 264 (2013), no. 8, 1873-1898.
- Manuel L. Reyes, Obstructing extensions of the functor Spec to noncommutative rings, Israel J. Math. 192 (2012), no. 2, 667-698.
- T.-Y. Lam and Manuel L. Reyes, A Prime Ideal Principle in commutative algebra, J. Algebra 319 (2008), no. 7, 3006-3027.
A complete list of publications can be found at my personal page.
Personal page: http://bowdoin.edu/~reyes/