Postdoctoral Fellow in Mathematics
103 Searles Science Building
- Integral Calculus
- B.S. Westmont
- M.S., Ph.D. Colorado State
Matrix manifolds, geometric data analysis, hyperspectral imagery, frame theory, linear algebra
Personal website: justmarks.weebly.com
- Geodesic Paths for Time Dependent Covariance Matrices in a Riemannian Manifold, with Avishai Ben-David. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2014.
- A Flexible Flag Representation for Finite Collections of Subspaces of Mixed Dimensions, with Bruce Draper, Michael Kirby, Tim Marrinan, and Chris Peterson. Linear Algebra and its Applications, 2014.
- A Generalized Schur-Horn Theorem for Frame Completions: submitted, with Matthew Fickus and Miriam J. Poteet. Preprint: http://arxiv.org/abs/1408.2882
- The Max-Length-Vector Line of Best Fit to a Set of Vector Subspaces and an Optimization Problem over a Set of Hyperellipsoids: submitted, with Daniel Bates, Brent Davis, Michael Kirby, and Chris Peterson.
- A Normal/Tangent Bundle Algorithm for Representing Point Clouds on Grassmann and Stiefel Manifolds: in preparation for resubmission, with Michael Kirby and Chris Peterson.
- Tangent Space Projection Algorithm for Representing Point Clouds on Grassmann and Stiefel Manifolds: in preparation, with Michael Kirby and Chris Peterson.