Can’t find someone?
Please note that visitors arriving from outside the Bowdoin College computer network may not see all or any contact information, depending on the preferences of each individual. Members of the Bowdoin community may access the full online directory from any off-campus computer by clicking Sign On for Internal View and logging in with a standard Bowdoin username and password.
Printed Version of the Bowdoin College Directory
Members of the Bowdoin College community may print a basic listing of faculty and staff contact information by accessing the "Bowdoin Only Resources" area of this site. If you are off campus, you will be asked to log in with your Bowdoin username and password.
Important Note: All directory information, whether printed or online, is solely for the use of members of the Bowdoin College community. Names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses are not to be used, lent, sold, or distributed for advertising or solicitation or for political purposes, either through U.S. mail, campus mail, e-mail, social media, fax, or other methods. The use of campus mail for political purposes or for charitable solicitations is prohibited by federal law.
How to use the Bowdoin College online directory:
- Search by last name, first name, or department, or by a combination of department and last or first name.
- To search by department, choose the department from the drop-down menu.
- To view basic contact information only, choose Condensed.
- To view an entire department’s listing, choose the department from the drop-down menu, but leave the name field blank.
- Enter search information and click Find.
- Each search displays ten results. If more than ten results exist, click the Next Group link at the bottom of the page.
- For a new search, click New Search.
- For department locations, mailing addresses, and primary and secondary phone numbers, click the Department Listings tab.