Student Digest - (11/20/2012
Weight Weight Donâ€™t Tell Me! Join Weight Watchers at Work!
Weight Weight Donâ€™t Tell Me! Join Weight Watchers at Work! Weâ€™re a fun group who love to laugh, set goals and support one another on our weight loss journeys. Email email@example.com. Pre-payment for 12-week session by check or credit card needed by 11/26 for session to start on 12/4.
- 12 week series costs $145.00.
- WW@Work is a small group and meets on Mondays at 12:00 - 12:45 in the McLellan Building.
- We need 15 paid members to get the session started!
- You can pay by 1-3 checks or by credit card. If paying by check, make it out to â€śWeight Watchersâ€ť and send it to Anja Forche, Room 238 Druckenmiller Hall. You may submit your membership fee to your health care reimbursement account with your doctorâ€™s note.
- ANYONE can join! You do not have to be a Bowdoin employee to be a member of our group: community members, students, faculty and staff are welcome to join! Come by yourself or invite a friend or family member to join with you.
Join Weight Watchers at Work for a 12-week session 12:00 noon â€“ 12:45 pm Mondays, starting Mon. 12/4. Learn tips for healthy eating and physical activity, share stories and provide support. This group loves to laugh! Weâ€™ve got life time members, people whoâ€™ve reached or almost reached goal, and others who are struggling to lose those first 4 lbs. Weâ€™ll need 15 paid members to get the session going.