What do all these classes have in common? All of them still have openings if you are interested in attending! For a description of the classes and directions on how to sign-up, see the links below.
*A Lifetime of Women's Sexual Health & Wellness
*Bowdoin’s Library and You: What the Library has to Offer
*How to Run an Effective Meeting
*Ergonomics & What You Should Know to Stay Pain Free
*Consumer Credit Protection
*Pharmacy in Your Spice Rack
*Security and Privacy When Using the Internet
*Work-Life Balance: Ways to Restore Harmony and Reduce Stress
*Meditation and Breath.
*Skin Cancer Screening
*iPad and iPhone Out of the Box
*How to Set Up a Book Group
*Eat to Beat Inflammation
*Blood Pressure Screening
*Chocolate Reception at Farley Field
Register for the Staff Enrichment Days (formerly known as Spring Fling)!
Class listings are available here [Link]
Note: There are three brand new offerings noted on the web site as “newly listed”. These are not mentioned on the paper flyer posted at different locations on campus.
To choose up to three classes you would like to attend, see the instructions below. Registration is first come first served. As appropriate, please check with your supervisor prior to signing up to make sure your work can be covered.
Register online at: https://www.bowdoin.edu/truman/index.jsp?cid=123
1. Type in your Bowdoin User Name and Password.
2. Click on the Enter button.
3. Classes are listed under the “Open Session” box.
4. Click on the link to the class you’re interested in to learn more about it. When ready click on “Sign up for this session” link.
5. You will receive a confirmation e-mail and then a reminder email 48 hours before the class. Please save these should you need to cancel.
If a class is no longer listed in the “Open Session” box this means it is full. To be placed on a wait list e-mail HR@bowdoin.edu
You will be contacted should a slot open up.
To cancel your attendance in a session:
1. Refer to the confirmation emails you received.
2. You will see a link at the bottom of the e-mail to cancel the session by visiting “the signup calendar".
If you have questions or need assistance please call HR at X:3837.